The Perfect Peel™
The Perfect Peel is a revolutionary peel that will transform your skin into looking younger, healthier and clearer, in just one week. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types.
What is the Perfect Peel™?
The Perfect Peel™ is a 5-Acid blended peel with Glutathione, Vitamins and Minerals. This treatment chemical peel procedures performed by medically trained professionals like Dr Natasha. The Perfect Peel™ is a revolutionary peel that will transform your skin into looking younger, healthier and clearer in just ONE week. The perfect peel treatment can be used on all skin types and requires no Pre-peel preparation. The process takes less than 15 minutes and is virtually pain-free. The Perfect Peel™ combines intense ingredients with effective acids to deliver outstanding results. This unique formula allows for an increase in lifting of fine lines and wrinkles as well as lightening of Melasma, sun damage and Hyperpigmentation. A non-invasive relatively pain-free treatment that entails usually 5-7 days of peeling. The Perfect Peel™ is a truly unmatched product on today’s market.
The Perfect Peel™ treatment usually only takes 15-20 minutes to apply by Dr Natasha.
Glutathione is a very simple molecule that is produced naturally all the time in our bodies. It is made from glycine, glutamic acid and cystine and is extremely beneficial to us. Glutathione protects the cells in our body from harmful toxins. It works by clearing the body of free radicals and toxins that can lead to skin problems like hyperpigmentation and melasma, as well as more common concerns like sun or age spots. The Perfect Peel™ can improve the overall tone and texture of your skin, lighten and brighten your skin, remove or reduce sun damage and age spots, reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles, reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation and acne scars, improve acne skin conditions and melasma, stimulate the production of collagen resulting in firmer skin, slow down the ageing process and help prevent wrinkles.
What are the benefits of having The Perfect Peel™?
- Improves the overall tone and texture of your skin
- Lightens and brightens your skin
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage and age spots
- Reduces pore size and softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces or eliminates hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Improves skin conditions such as Melasma
- Stimulates the production of collagen resulting in firmer skin
- Slows down the ageing process and prevents wrinkles
Will the treatment improve my acne and skin appearance?
The Perfect Peel™ formula is designed to help all kinds of skin conditions. The treatment will certainly help minimise the damage and scarring done by acne. The Perfect Peel™ formula helps increase cellular turnover to improve acne scars. A series of treatments will certainly improve your acne scarring. The Perfect Peel™ treatment will help erase wrinkles and fine lines.
It will also help to build collagen, which helps to tighten your skin. It will also help to reduce hyperpigmentation and Melasma.
Dr Natasha would recommend several treatments for optimal results. The number of treatments varies from person to person, but will be discussed at your consultation.
Will The Perfect Peel burn my skin?
There may be a slight tingling and stinging sensation which will disappear after just a few minutes. There will be some redness after the treatment, which is normal, and the skin may also be slightly swollen. Using skin products and moisturisers will help to keep the skin hydrated. Make-up can be applied 2-3 days post-treatment. Your skin will be sensitive for around 7 days.
Exposure to the sun should be avoided post-treatment.
What are the risks involved with the procedure?
The treatment is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women or anyone who suffers from any allergic reactions.
Dr Natasha takes every precaution for a clean and safe procedure, only sterilised equipment is used for every procedure in a sanitised environment. Clients should follow our post-procedure recommendations, and there should be minimal risks. No cosmetic procedure is without risk, but with Dr Natasha’s expertise, the level of risk is minimal. The procedure may cause slight bruising, tenderness, and swelling. These will only last a few days. It is important that the client understands that there are minimal risks involved with the procedure. An individual’s choice to undergo a procedure is based on the comparison of the risk to the benefit. The client should discuss this during their consultation with Dr Natasha. If the advice given by Dr Natasha is followed, swelling and bruising should only last for a few days. Depending on your skin type, this should be minimal.
Can The Perfect Peel be applied to other parts of the body other than the face?
The face, neck, chest and hands are the most commonly applied areas. The Perfect Peel™ can be applied to other areas of the body, but the process and the results will not always be the same. This can be discussed at your consultation.
How many treatments are necessary for visible improvement?
After just one Perfect Peel™ your skin and complexion will appear much smoother, fresh and glowing. It is recommended that 2-3 treatments, once a month will show a major skin improvement. A course of 2 or 3 treatments is recommended for optimal results 4-6 weeks apart. Dr Natasha recommends a Perfect Peel™ every 6 months, and the client to maintain their usual skincare program.
How does The Perfect Peel compare to other skin peels?
The Perfect Peel combines intense ingredients with effective acids to deliver outstanding results after just one treatment. This unique formula allows for an increase in lifting of fine lines and wrinkles as well as a lightening of Melasma in the skin.
How long will my results last?
If your skin is well maintained with good quality skincare products, the results will last. Dr Natasha would recommend two to three treatments per year to maintain your desired results.
What are the possible side effects?
Redness and discomfort which is normal and usually only lasts for a few days only. Dr Natasha will discuss any side effects prior to your treatment, and the client will be asked to fill out a consent form on their medical history. If you have previously had any cold sores around the mouth, the treatment may bring on an outbreak.
A £50 no-refundable deposit is required and can be used toward either the face to face consultation OR the treatment on the day.
- Dr Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken.
If the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
Why choose Dr Natasha Clinics for my treatment?
- Honest, Private Fully Qualified GP advice and treatments by Dr Natasha Ranga MRCGP
- Experience and expertise in The Perfect Peel™ facial treatments
- Fully trained in Advanced aesthetics procedures
- Save Face Accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government and The Care Quality Commission
- Superior aftercare support
- Modern, comfortable and hygienic local premises for your consultation and treatment
- Past and present client satisfaction and feedback
- Dr Natasha Clinics only uses the highest grade FDA approved products for every treatment
- Please let Dr Natasha know if you have previously suffered from facial cold sores.
- DO not use any shaving, peels, waxing, or aggressive exfoliations at least one week prior to the treatment.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like.
- Always stay hydrated.
We take aftercare very seriously. Product FAQs can be found here. We also highly suggest that the below recommendations are followed:
- The Perfect Peel ™ solution will remain on the skin immediately after the treatment.
- The skin may feel tighter and may appear slightly darker.
- Do not wash or touch the treated area for at least 8 hours or overnight for the best results.
- Do not apply any make-up or skincare products/spray tan for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible.
- Protect the skin with Sun Protect Factor (SPF).
- Do not rub or pick the skin let the peeling process occur naturally.
- Do not use any facial products on the skin for at least 3 days after treatment.
- Avoid sweating, heavy exercise during the peeling process.
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms during the peeling process.
Book Your Appointment
FINANCE OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE