Microneedling – Aquagold® Fine Touch
The Aquagold® device is an innovative and efficient treatment that stimulates, cellular renewal of the skin, through a gentle fine needling technique.
How long it takes
Approximate treatment time is 20 minutes.
Return to work
Approximately 1 hour after treatment.
Approximately 24–72 hours after treatment.
How long it lasts
Approximately 3-6 months after treatment.
What is Aquagold® Fine touch micro-needling?
Aquagold® Fine Touch is a micro-channelling technique used for skin rejuvenation. This innovative technology utilizes 20 stainless steel needles plated with 24-carat gold that are thinner than a human hair. This allows the device to evenly distribute a blend of hyaluronic acid (HA) into the skin. This micro-channelling technique is also known to stimulate new collagen production to further smooth and plump the skin. Treatment with Aquagold® Fine Touch can give you a glowing, more youthful complexion.
What are the benefits of Aquagold® Fine touch micro-needling?
The Aquagold® Fine touch microchannel delivery system can enhance and supplement nearly any facial treatment. Skin serums, acne therapies and custom facials are all brought beneath the surface of the skin where they can work most effectively. This revolutionary approach, recently popularized by Kim Kardashian West’s glowing turn at the 2018 Met Gala in NYC, is great for shrinking pores, reducing acne scarring and micro-pigmentation.
What areas of the skin can Aquagold® Fine touch treat?
The Aquagold® Fine Touch system is recommended for the following complexion concerns:
- Acne scars
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkle
- Uneven skin tone
- Regenerates and improves skin texture
- Shrinks large pores
- Safe to use around the eyes upper eyelid area
- Painless treatment with minimal redness
How is Aquagold® Fine touch different from other microneedle devices?
The purpose of Aquagold® fine touch is to microchannel and deliver treatments directly to the skin. The purpose of other common microneedle devices is to puncture the skin for stimulation allowing the skin to use self-healing to rejuvenate itself.
Is the Aquagold® Fine touch treatment painful?
There is little or no discomfort or visible side effects. The Aquagold® Fine touch device contains a grouping of tiny, hollow needles that are thinner than a strand of human hair, and it’s applied perpendicular fashion to the skin. Because of the small needles and the application angle, clients experience very minimal swelling or redness, and recovery is quick. There is no need to numb the skin.
What kind of results can I expect?
Microneedling is best used for patients who are looking for a softer, more youthful appearance but don’t require dramatic changes. The Aquagold® fine touch treats the superficial layers of the skin to provide a moderate, though noticeable, improvement in skin texture, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase in collagen production. While micro-needling is not a replacement for injectable treatments, the small size allows for treating tighter spaces, and the small volume of solution that is applied helps to ensure an even, natural result.
A £50 no-refundable deposit is required and can be used toward either the face to face consultation OR the treatment on the day.
- Dr Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken.
If the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
Why choose Dr Natasha Clinics for my treatment?
- Honest, Private Fully Qualified GP advice and treatments by Dr Natasha Ranga MRCGP
- Experience and expertise in Aquagold® fine touch treatments
- Fully trained in Advanced aesthetics procedures
- Save Face Accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government and The Care Quality Commission
- Superior aftercare support
- Modern, comfortable and hygienic local premises for your consultation and treatment
- Past and present client satisfaction and feedback
- Dr Natasha Clinics only uses the highest grade FDA approved products for every treatment
Are there any side effects?
The procedure is very safe. The side-effects may include a small amount of redness, this is usually minimal. This will usually resolve within a few hours after treatment. The unique process of Aquagold® Fine touch is it allows painless delivery of dermal fillers, all in one treatment, with no downtime required.
How long will the results normally last for?
Normally the results last between 3-6 months after treatment. However, this is dependent on the individual, and if the post-procedure recommendations are followed. A follow-up treatment is recommended by Dr Natasha to maintain the look required by the client. Dr Natasha will discuss your next course of treatment if required at your aftercare appointment.
- DO NOT take aspirin or any anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St John’s Wort, or high doses of vitamin E (Any medication or supplement that causes blood-thinning may increase your risk of bruising and bleeding)
- DO have ideas of what you want. For example, like a haircut, if you can bring in pictures of what you are looking to achieve, it will be very helpful to Dr Natasha. But at the same time, DO be realistic with your expectations.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like, and then please DO ENJOY!
- Always stay hydrated.
Post Procedure Advice
We take aftercare very seriously. We highly recommend that the client follows the below recommendations after treatment:
- Do not smoke for at least 24-36 hours (smoking is not recommended post-procedure).
- Avoid any exercise for 24 hours post-procedure.
- Avoid using any make-up or skincare products/spray tan/direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid touching or massaging the skin unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid any dental appointments, facial appointments and chemical treatments (2 weeks post-procedure).
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least 48 hours post-procedure.
Book Your Appointment
FINANCE OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE