An under formed or weak jawline can be genetic and can pitch into a patient’s overall confidence.
Dermal Filler can be used on the jawline to stiffen the skin and define the chin and jowl area, lessening the weakness of a weak jawline.
How long it takes
Approximate treatment time is 15–20 minutes.
Return to work
Approximately 1 hour after treatment.
Approximately 48–72 hours after treatment.
How long it lasts
Approximately 15–24 months after treatment.
High-density dermal filler can be injected supramasateric and subcutaneous to create a defined and sharpened Jawline and mandibular angle. Filler can be used to define, contour and augment the chin and jawline with a large Microcannula and only 2 entry points creating a razor-sharp jawline that can slice bread.
Is the treatment painful?
There may be a small amount of stinging where the hypodermic needle has entered the skin. Usually, this will only last a short period of time. The procedure requires no cuts or incisions. The area can be numbed if required before the procedure is carried out. There may be some slight swelling or bruising around the treated area after the procedure. This is normal and only normally lasts for a few days.
A £50 no-refundable deposit is required and can be used toward either the face to face consultation OR the treatment on the day.
- Dr Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken.
If the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
What happens after the treatment?
Some clients experience some slight swelling or bruising post-treatment, this is normal. The extent of how this affects the client usually depends on how easily they bruise, usually, it’s very minor. You may also notice that the injected area will be tender for up to 5 days following the treatment. Dr Natasha will give aftercare advice, and answer any questions or queries the client may have. Dr Natasha will arrange a future appointment date with the client, for a post-procedure checkup. Dr Natasha will also advise that the post-procedure recommendations are followed.
What are the possible side effects?
The procedure is very safe. Dr Natasha is very experienced and specialises in Dermal fillers and advanced aesthetics. Common side-effects include redness, mild bruising and mild swelling, this is usually minimal. These usually resolve within a few hours, but bruising may last up to a few days.
How long do the fillers last?
Using fillers, such as JUVÉDERM VOLUMA, ELLANSE, SUNSKIN, or a combination of products, can produce results that last between 15 and 24 months with touch-up treatments. Jaw enhancement creates a well-defined profile that both men and women desire.
Post Procedure Advice
We take aftercare very seriously. We highly recommend that the client follows the below recommendations after treatment:
- Do not Smoke for at least 24-36 hours (Smoking is not recommended post-procedure)
- No makeup for 4 hours
- No heavy exercise that day
- No acid face products for 24 hours
- Avoid using any Make-up or skincare products/spray tan/direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injected area, unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid chewing gum and kissing.
- Avoid any dental appointments, facial appointments and chemical treatments for 4 weeks post-procedure
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least 48 hours post-procedure
- Paracetamol is advised to patients for post-procedure discomfort (Ibuprofen should be avoided)
Book Your Appointment
FINANCE OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE